Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Debbie


     When I was 24 years old I was living with a house full of friends.  Some of them used to talk about one of their old neighbor named Debbie.  Apparently she was a huge slut and would flash them trying to get them to fuck her even though she had a boyfriend.  I never knew what she looked like, I just knew of her.

One day, I hear my roommates laughing out the window at some lady.  After listening for a while I find out that it's Debbie, their old slut neighbor.  I instantly became horny when I saw her.  She was wearing really short jean shorts and a pink tank top.  She was tiny too, I mean like 100lbs tiny. 

So without letting my roommates see me I sneak out the back and followed her home.  I wrote on a piece of paper, "You are hot! Call me!"  Then I put my phone number and put it in her mailbox.

Not even a half hour later my phone rings and I can tell that it's Debbie's daughter.  She said, "So you think I'm hot?"  I responded by telling her that I was talking about her mom.  She sounded shocked and excited for her mom and said, "Mom it's for you." 

I explained to Debbie that I just saw her in my neighbor's front yard and I thought she was beautiful, so I thought I would let her know.  Debbie told me she has a boyfriend but she was willing to hang out later that night after he leaves.  We agreed to meet in the alley behind her house at 11pm.

I could not wait!  I was so excited that I started walking down to Debbie's house at 10:30 and it was only four houses down LOL!  So, I am walking down the alley and I get to her house and look down her dirt driveway.  The first thing I see is Debbie on a picnic table doing some sort of strip tease for a guy.

He was sitting in a lawn chair and she was doggy style pulling up her skirt to show off her ass.  The guy stands up and and starts to rub her pussy from behind.  Then, Debbie sits up and makes him fondle her tits under her bikini top, which are extremely small but she really seemed to like it.

Next, Debbie flips over onto her back, leaving a little of her ass hanging off the table, and spreads her legs.  The guy fingers her with one hand and pulls his cock out with the other.  He slides his cock into her and fucks her for a few minutes before cumming deep inside her pussy.

He puts his cock away and says thanks and that he will see her tomorrow.  Then, he walks through her front yard and disappears.  I was a little confused because she told me that she had a boyfriend, and this guy said he would see her tomorrow...?

Debbie turns and starts walking toward the alley where I am standing.  I was a little nervous and had no idea what was going to happen.  She walks up to me and says, "So you think I am hot?"  I was pretty buzzed and had a hard on from what I just saw, so I said, "Yes, and I just watched you fuck that guy."

Debbie leaned in and kissed me.  I instantly smelled whiskey on her breath could tell that she was pretty drunk.  I lifted up the back of her skirt and grabbed her ass.  She had a perfectly round, small, and extremely soft ass.

Debbie pushed me back on a couch that was sitting in the alley.  I pulled my cock out thinking she was going to suck it.  Instead, she straddles me and starts to sit down on my cock. 

Right when she straddled me and started to squat down, I feel this huge load of cum drip out of her pussy and straight onto my cock.  I didn't know what to think.  I was grossed out at first but her pussy felt sooooooooo fucking good and I was too horny to even care.

Debbie slowly starts to ride my cock as I pull her bra up and over her tiny tits and begin sucking on her nipples.  This slut definitely knew how to ride a dick.  She wasn't your typical "bounce on it till it cums" type girl.  I mean she had this wild hip movement and grinding thing going on.  It felt fucking incredible!

I felt like I was going to shoot my load but I was enjoying her pussy so much that I didn't want to cum yet.  So, I put my arms under her legs, grab her ass and start to lift her off my cock.  Debbie, almost instinctively stands up on the couch, props one leg up on the back, and then forces her pussy in my mouth.

The first thing I tasted was cum.  I was thinking about how it hasn't even been five minutes since she was getting fucked on her picnic table, and how her pussy was in my mouth.  At that moment, I realize how much of a slut Debbie really is and it totally turned me on!

I started to eat her pussy really good.  Grinding her up against my lips and tongue.  I even tongue fucked her, which she really seemed to like.  I think it was the fact that she knew I was licking her pussy clean after it was just pumped full of cum.

After a few minutes, Debbie straddles me again and sits back down on my cock.  I hear some people walking our direction down the alley and I grab Debbie's hips and force her to sit all the way down on my cock.  I pull her skirt down over her ass and start kissing her.  I guess I was hoping that whoever was coming down the alley would just think that we were making out.

Debbie didn't seem to care.  She pulled her bikini off over her head and rubbed her tiny tits in my face.  By the time the people got to us, she was back to fucking me and had me sucking on her nipples.

I wanted this to last forever, but a few minutes later, Debbie has me filling her pussy up with another load of hot cum.  She climbs off of me and rubs her entire pussy with her hand, then licks her hand.  I was speechless.

She sits down on the couch next to me and we begin to talk.  Debbie asks me if I enjoyed fucking her and if I would want to again.  Of course I said yes!  She then tells me about her boyfriend.  I guess he is in a band and is gone every night till about 4AM, which gives us plenty of time to have fun with each other.

I learn that she is 38, has three kids, (which explains why her pussy is so loose), and they don't live with her so basically she is alone every night until her boyfriend comes home.  Eventually, she says that she is tired and should head back in the house.  I walk Debbie to her door making sure I was behind her with my eyes glued to that beautiful ass she has.  

We get to her door and Debbie leans in to kiss me.  I don't know what came over me, but I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me.  I carry her over to the picnic table and lay her down exactly where she was when she fucked the other guy.

I didn't even care if she wanted it, but I pulled out my cock and fucked her as fast as I could.  I literally blew my load in her pussy in thirty seconds.  Debbie seemed to love it.  She got off the table, kissed me again and went inside.

As I was walking home, I realize that I scored an awesome slut.  I continued to fuck her for the next few years at least three times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment